How would you like to join one of the fastest growing, woman-owned, medical device repair companies in the country?
Total Scope, Inc. (TSI), currently seeks a Lab Technician who can develop the skills and knowledge necessary to repair all medical devices to the set standards of TSI.
Can you work independently? Are you a problem solver? Instead of calling someone to fix an electrical/mechanical issue – do you take the time to figure out what is wrong first? If so – we are looking for someone like you to join our team of technicians.
Experience with small hand tools & small components requested. Experience using a microscope or jeweler’s loupe is a plus. Technical training will be provided on-site.
This opportunity is a full time position with benefits, however part-time candidates will be considered with the right combination of days/hours.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals
- Reason, evaluate, analyze, problem solve, and make decisions
- Travel – must have a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Scope repair / medical device repair
- Perform detailed Inspections and Quality Control processes
- Follow instructions and guidelines of the Technical Manual
- Research and develop processes currently beyond lab capabilities
- Identify efficiency issues and corrective measures and coordinate changes with the Lab Manager or Assistant Lab Manager and the Quality Manager
- Maintain lab supply inventories
- Interface with customers, explain the nature of the repairs identified by customers and makes sure that all information concerning customer’s questions has been communicated to Lab Manager
- Operate various equipment: scope processors, flexible endoscopes, rigid endoscopes, cameras, couplers, and any other medical devices handled by TSI
- Operate repair equipment (microscopes, dremels, drills, polishers, light sources)