The Marketing Coordinator position is with a group of family run businesses that include medical device sales and repair, wood floor distribution, and office shredding services. This is a great opportunity for someone with a marketing mindset, problem solving abilities and long and short term project management capabilities.
The position can be either part time or full time. It’s perfect for someone that needs flexibility but wants to be part of a collegial, energy filled business!
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Minimum four-year college degree with a concentration in Marketing and two years of relevant experience prefered
- Proficient computer skills in the following software packages: Excel, Word, Email, PowerPoint,
- Working knowledge of Adobe illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Develop, implement and control company messaging in consultation with the leadership team.
- Reason, evaluate, analyze, negotiate and problem solve
- Perform multiple tasks in a calm, efficient manner
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor with staff, customers, vendors, and general public