Administrative Assistant – Full Time
Are you friendly, well organized and “see the glass as half full”? Are you the one people always go to when they need something done or need good advice? Do you find yourself saying “If I were you I might look at it this way?” Do you prefer a career rather than a job?
Total Scope is seeking a full time person looking for an opportunity in a great company! This job is one of the few entry points to leadership positions at Total Scope. It requires thinking on your feet and making a great first impression on the phone or in person at our Upper Chichester corporate office.
Who succeeds at this job? It’s the person who understands how to get things done. The person who finishes a job and then says “How else can I help?” It’s not about did you or didn’t you go to college; it’s about thoughtful action! It’s about doing the required things well and helping others in the company achieve their goals.
Is this you? Apply today!
Job Requirements and Experience
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak and communicate well with customers, vendors, visitors, and all TSI personnel in person, via the telephone and written correspondence
- Strong time management skills
- Advanced computer skills in the following software packages: Word, Goldmine(or equivalent contact management system)
- Repetitive activity, e.g. word processing/data entry
- Professional, upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, dependable, takes pride in work
- Professional business attire and appearance
- Welcome visitors in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner
- Answer telephone, relay messages, and communicate with staff in transit in friendly, courteous and helpful manner
- Compose, type, produce, and maintain correspondence for CEO and other managers
- Prepare purchase orders for office supplies and distribute upon receipt
- Schedule, maintain and service the conference room and assist with TSI meetings as needed (e.g. providing name tags, conference call/AV setup, ordering.setting up food, meeting materials and/or minuted, etc.)
- Assist staff accountant as needed (e.g. filing customer and vendor invoices, preparing bank deposits, setting up customer and vendor files, receiving/sorting mail, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for TSI staff, customers and vendors
- Understand and maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to financial data, vendors, repair techniques and processes, sales/marketing plans, and customer information