Total Scope, Inc. is a 26,000 square foot custom-built repair center with capabilities to repair all types of endoscopes. Visit our specialized pages for a list of manufacturers and model numbers for flexible endoscopes, rigid endoscopes, surgical cameras, and cystoscopes.
As the preeminent endoscope repair specialists, we service a variety of facilities throughout the United States and abroad, including hospitals, endoscopy centers, private physician offices, and ambulatory care centers. We treat all of our clients with the same level of service and respect regardless of the size of their operation.
Endoscope Repair Specialists
Here are a few things that set us apart from OEMs and other third-party repair centers:
- Fast turnaround times: Most of our minor repairs are done within 24 hours and major repairs within 3-4 days, as opposed to the two-week timeline that most OEMs offer for all repairs.
- Lower costs: Our repairs are often 15-20% less than those offered by OEMs and other third-party repair centers.
- Certifications: We are ISO certified and we use FDA Class 6-approved parts for our repairs. You can rest assured that you are getting the same repairs as you would from an OEM at a much lower price point.
- Commitment to quality: We treat every piece of equipment as if it were going to be used on one of our loved ones. All of our repair technicians are properly educated and certified in the handling and repair of endoscopes and surgical cameras.
- Customer portal: Our customer portal makes the repair process convenient and manageable. The TSI Web Portal allows you to print shipping labels, approve work orders, and track the status of your repairs with ease. Click here to read more about our portal.
- Direct communication: When you call us, you speak with a real person (something that’s hard to find in the age of automated phone systems). Each of our clients has a dedicated sales rep who is available to help when needed. You will never be left guessing about the status of your repairs.
We make it possible to keep your department fully operational through our loaner program. At your request, Total Scope will provide your facility with a free loaner for the full duration of your repair.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Enjoy the convenience of knowing that you can rely on one vendor to service all of your endoscopes. We are the leader in medical device repair, totally committed to providing high quality repairs with the fastest turnaround and the lowest cost in the industry.
Total Scope also offers same day pickup and delivery of equipment, exceptional customer service and free/no-obligation estimates.