Total Scope, Inc. was founded in 1992 to address a glaring issue in the medical community: long turnaround times for endoscope and surgical camera repairs. The need for fast service simply wasn’t being met by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other third-party repair centers.
The long wait times led hospitals to overbook patients in order to maintain their cash flow, which ended up hurting both the hospitals and patients alike. We realized how important it was to address these issues because people’s lives depend on these scopes and cameras.
Total Scope, Inc. was founded on the dedication to provide quick turnaround times for endoscope and surgical camera repairs while maintaining a strong commitment to quality.
Headquartered just fifteen minutes south of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Total Scope, Inc. has grown from a small repair shop to a 26,000 square foot custom-built repair center with capabilities that far exceed the expectations of clients. As the preeminent industry leader, we service a variety of facilities throughout the United States and abroad including hospitals, endoscopy centers, private physician offices, and ambulatory care centers. We treat all of our clients with the same level of service and respect regardless of the size of their operation.
As a woman-owned business, Total Scope, Inc. supports diversity throughout its community while maintaining a history of supportive initiatives through our various outreach programs.
With our firm commitments to quality, service, and repair capability, Total Scope, Inc. is dedicated to supporting the client goals of patient safety and satisfaction.
Here are a few things that set us apart from OEMs and other third-party repair centers:
- Fast turnaround times: Most of our minor repairs are done within 24 hours and major repairs within 3-4 days, as opposed to the two-week timeline that most OEMs offer for all repairs.
- Lower costs: Our repairs are often 15-20% less than those offered by OEMs and other third-party repair centers.
- Certifications: We are ISO certified and we use FDA Class 6-approved parts for our repairs. You can rest assured that you are getting the same repairs as you would from an OEM at a much lower price point.
- Commitment to quality: We treat every piece of equipment as if it were going to be used on one of our loved ones. All of our endoscope repair technicians are properly educated and certified in the handling and repair of endoscopes and surgical cameras.
- Customer portal: Our customer portal makes the repair process convenient and manageable. The TSI Web Portal allows you to print shipping labels, approve work orders, and track the status of your repairs with ease. Click here to read more about our portal.
- Direct communication: When you call us, you speak with a real person — something that’s hard to find in the age of automated phone systems. Each of our clients has a dedicated sales rep who is available to help when needed. You will never be left guessing about the status of your repairs.