Full and Part Time Positions Available!
Does the mere word “accounting” make you curious or interested?
If someone says “Great Plains” rather than think of states like Kansas or Nebraska do yo instead think of “accounting software?
Do you enjoy the camaraderie of a professional and collegial work office?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions, you’re exactly who we want to talk to!
TSI is built on the premise that we have great knowledge and systems in the medical device repair products and services business. We strive to create a culture where everyone can grow in their careers by working in a collaborative, supportive environment.
We want someone who can bring experience and enthusiasm to our accounting team, and is able to superimpose their personality on our systems. This position is perfect for those who want to be part of a great small business that offers flexible work hours.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4-year college degree required
- Accounting firm experience preferred
- Tax preparation experience preferred
- Approve New Client Set Up in our Great Plains Accounting System from our medical device repair and products custom software Winscope
- Approve all necessary information for set up including Billing and Physical location addresses, email addresses, etc.
- Accurately apply cash/credit/checks to client invoices and posts receipts timely
- Ensures all revenue has been recorded in the correct period and to the correct GL account in Great Plains.
- Ensures all critical client information regarding billing, collections, client activity and terminations are communicated to supervisor
- Implements, and/or assists with the implementation of any A/R related tools, software add ons, or processes (i.e. Winscope client portal, sales tax rate updates, etc)
- Deliver accurate Aged Receivables report to sales manager
- Assist with month end account reconciliations and provides adequate support as requested
- Maintain Petty Cash balances and receipts for disbursement