Inside Sales Representative
Do you want to start a sales career in the medical device industry? Total Scope, Inc. (TSI) is the place for you. We have a current opening for a part time or full time Inside Sales Representative.
TSI is built on the premise that we have great knowledge and systems in the medical device repair products and services business. We strive to create a culture where everyone can grow in their careers by working in a collaborative, supportive environment.
We want someone who can bring creativity and enthusiasm to our sales team, and is able to superimpose their personality on our systems. This position is perfect for those who want to be part of a great small business that offers flexible work hours.
Education and Experience
- Minimum GED or High School Diploma, 4-year degree not required
- Ability to communicate in a conversational tone with customers, visitors, and all Total Scope personnel in person, via the telephone and email correspondence
- Ability to read situations and react to opportunities as they present themselves
- Reason, evaluate, analyze, and problem solve
- Willingness to learn to use the computer and various programs Total Scope has developed
- Use a telephone to reach out to hospitals and health care institutions
- Listen attentively to advice given to leadership and coworkers
- Ability to speak in a friendly and competent manner
- Make phone calls to assigned hospitals in a custom-designed territory (Gastroenterology, Respiratory Care, Operating Room, Biomedical Engineering departments)
- Complete dial-ups that are organized by the Sales Manager
- Learn from the Total Scope team and implement best practices
- Work to become proficient in WinScope (the Total Scope software) and Microsoft products as needed
- Interface with customers: explaining repairs, inventory management, assuring customer questions have been communicated properly to our repair and operations management team
- Understand the territory goals and execute according to the territory management plan
- Attain technical proficiency with regard to medical devices Total Scope repairs
- Obtain, understand, and communicate territory competition information to the Sales Manager
- Apply your work ethic onto our proven process and have fun doing it