Inside Sales Representative
Total Scope, Inc. (TSI) is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to develop new business opportunities while maintaining existing business within an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative will implement and execute the sales strategy set forth by the Sales Manager and will report directly to the Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for incorporating the overall purpose and values of Total Scope, Inc., into their daily activities.
Education and Experience
- Minimum GED or High School Diploma, 4-year degree not required
- Ability to speak and communicate well with customers, vendors, visitors, and all Total Scope, Inc. personnel in person, via the telephone, and written correspondence
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals, trade journals, contracts, reports
- Reason, evaluate, analyze, negotiate and problem solve
- Advanced computer skills in the following software packages: Excel, Word, Email, PowerPoint, Goldmine (or equivalent contact management system)
- Perform duties requiring sustained concentration, scheduling, forecasting, and planning
- Ability to speak competently before a group of people
- Travel – must have a valid driver’s license and insurance and have the ability to travel via train and plane
- Make Sales calls on assigned hospitals in territory (GI, Resp., OR, Biomed)
- Complete a minimum amount of dial-ups that are set by Sales Manager.
- Identify and manage all sales related software including Goldmine, WinScope, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Understand and Maintain ISO processes related to sales territory management
- Interface with customers: explaining repairs, inventory management, assuring customers questions have been communicated properly to operations management.
- Meet management goals and expectations outlined in their territory management plan
- Attain technical proficiency with regard to medical devices Total Scope repairs.
- Obtain, understand, and communicate territory competition information with Sales Manager