Inside Sales Representative
Total Scope, Inc. (TSI) is currently looking for a PART-TIME Inside Sales Representative. TSI is built on the premise that we have great knowledge and systems in the medical device repair products and services business.
We need fun, creative, happy and smart team members who will superimpose their personality on our systems. TSI needs you if you are looking to be part of a great small business and also need significant flexibility. This job can be successful working 24-30 hours per week. We’re located in Upper Chichester.
Education and Experience
- Minimum GED or High School Diploma, 4-year degree not required
- Ability to communicate in a conversational tone with customers, visitors, and all Total Scope personnel in person, via the telephone and email correspondence
- Ability to read situations and react to opportunities as they present themselves
- Reason, evaluate, analyze, and problem solve
- Willingness to learn to use the computer and various programs Total Scope has developed
- Use a telephone to reach out to hospitals and health care institutions
- Listen attentively to advice given to leadership and coworkers
- Ability to speak in a friendly and competent manner
- Make phone calls to assigned hospitals in a custom-designed territory (Gastroenterology, Respiratory Care, Operating Room, Biomedical Engineering Department)
- Complete dial-ups that are organized by the Sales Manager
- Learn from the Total Scope, Inc team and implement best practices
- Work to become proficient in WinScope (the Total Scope software) and Microsoft products as needed
- Interface with customers: explaining repairs, inventory management, assuring customers questions have been communicated properly to our repair and operations management team.
- Understand the territory goals and execute according to the territory management plan
- Attain technical proficiency with regard to medical devices Total Scope repairs.
- Obtain, understand, and communicate territory competition information to the Sales Manager
- Apply your work ethic onto our proven process and have fun doing it