On-Site Surgical Care, a subsidiary of Total Scope, is a surgical instrument repair company and we are in search of an experienced Surgical Instrument Repair Technician. If you are tired of working for large corporate buyouts companies this may be the place for you. Join our team! We are a privately owned and operated company based in Upper Chichester, PA and we are looking for a good fit with a local technician.
Experience with small hand tools & small components requested. Experience using a microscope or metal working machinery is a plus. Technical training will be provided on-site.
This opportunity is a full-time position with benefits.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals
- Reason, evaluate, analyze, problem solve, and make decisions
- Mandatory drug screening
- You must:
- Be a motivated team player
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Present a professional demeanor at all times
- Take ownership of responsibilities and act proactively on behalf of company and customer
- Repair and refurbish all hand-held surgical instruments
- Evaluate and execute all repairs according to industry best practices and highest company standards
- Adjust, calibrate and refurbish all customers instrumentation to satisfaction of customers’ expectations
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning instruments
- Test and verify all completed work and document
- Complete paperwork